“Childhood experts agree: Attending a high-quality program prepares kids for kindergarten and beyond.”
— Parents Magazine
Our classrooms are the right place to start your child’s educational experience. The mission of the Early Childhood Programs is to provide a well-rounded education delivered in a nurturing Catholic environment preparing children to enter kindergarten. Our program provides a developmental curriculum and activities that will introduce your child to the wonder of learning. Our students practice and develop fine and gross motor skills, learn to think creatively, and learn appropriate social skills.
- We offer a variety of scheduling options for Pre-Kindergarten students.
- We offer one of the most affordable programs in the area.
- We are an Arizona Health Services Licensed Child Care Center.
- Being Catholic is not a requirement! All faiths are welcome!
- Pre-Kindergarten 1 Program – Child must be 3 years old by September 1st.
- Pre-Kindergarten 2 Program – Child must be 4 years old by September 1st.
Note: In some instances classes must be mixed based on date of birth.